Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!



Yes folks you read that right! we're officially engaged! It was the best weekend ever! That man sure does spoil me!  ....this post is going to have a lot of exclamation points if you can't already tell... but I'm sure you're all wanting the proposal story so here we go!
Mike told me he was taking me to a movie saturday and he kept asking when I would be there etc. etc. so i was SURE he was going to propose at dinner or something. Then around Tuesday he was acting super sad and he said my ring wasn't here. So I was not expecting anything for the weekend so a movie wasn't out of the ordinary and I thought it was his way of making it up to me.
He picked me up Saturday and we went to the American Fork Cinema. He already had tickets and he kept telling me that day we where going to see ice age 4. I was kinda excited to see it but when we got there he led me to a different screen and it said Madagascar 3. I hadn't seen the first two Madagascar's so i was super confused as to why he wanted to see that movie. but i didn't say much and just went with it.
we got in the theatre and sat down and Mike was kinda freakin out. his hands where clamy and sweaty and i thought he was getting sick... little did i know haha.... but he wouldn't hardly talk to me! I was so confused and just trying to make conversation (which was weird I never have to do that) but he just kept saying he was tired. WELL after sitting and waiting for a while it was surly past 7 and I didn't know why the movie wasn't starting..
Then "would you go with me" -Josh Turner started to play. I leaned over to tell Mike "hey i like this song!" and he was bending over pretending to tie his shoes and then the screen came up that said "would you go with me? Marry me Kylie" and I looked back over at Mike and he was on his knee with the most beautiful ring ever! at first I asked him if he was serious because I was in shock then I said yes, and then I was told him he was wayyyy to good of a lier; but all in all it was perfect. Perfect for us in every way.
We went to Pf Changs to celebrate together before we told people and our table was right next to President Uchdorf and his family who was also there eating. I was so star struck and still in shock from the beautiful ring on my finger. but it was the best night of our lives yet. something I'll never forget!

 I don't know what I did right in my life to deserve such a wonderful man, but I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him. It's cliche but, I am THEE luckiest woman in the world to have him as my future Husband.


                                                                                                      -Ky   







                               My Ring 





After he proposed














12-15-12
San Diego Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment