Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Lyman's: year one!

Well it's been pretty much a full year since I have blogged! Pretty pathetic right? I hope it will cheer you up to know we've been living up and having the best first year of marriage! Mike joined the Air Force the end of April and will go to basic training in San Antanio, Texas January  28th. I'll be moving in with my parents while he is away then we will receive our first base orders! While I would love to get the chance to live in Italy.... We will see what the Air Force decides for us! I've been working at Regis Salon and just recently left to waitress again, we have so much moving going on it was a better choice to spend more time with my husband and family while I can. I'll be finished with my associates in science in December, and I'm still deciding what schooling I want to start after that. Life has been pretty good to us and we look forward to all the good things coming to us in the future.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment